Lightning strike : a novel / William Kent Krueger.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Morris Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781980034063
- ISBN: 9781980034063 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 1980034060 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 9798200714094 (sound recording ; Blackstone Retail CD)
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (11 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, Maryland] : Recorded Books, Inc., 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by David Chandler.
When twelve-year-old Cork O'Connor stumbles upon a body hanging from a tree, it is up to his father, the town sheriff, to find answers. But meanwhile, a determined Cork begins to look for answers on his own.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||O'Connor, Cork (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Minnesota > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Homicide investigation > Fiction.
Suicide > Fiction.
Minnesota > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.