Stillwater / director, Tom McCarthy.
- 7 of 36 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Morris Public Library.
19 current holds with 36 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morris Public Library||DVD STI (Text to phone)||33460145787963||Adult New DVD||Checked out||12/07/2021|
- ISBN: 6318582274 : DVD
- ISBN: 9786318582278 : DVD
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (139 min.) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- Edition: [English/French/Spanish version]
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Focus Features, 
Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Matt Damon, Camille Cottin, Abigail Breslin.
A father travels from Oklahoma to France to help his estranged daughter, who is in prison for a murder she claims she didn't commit.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, region 1, NTSC; surround.
English, French or Spanish dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles; Englsih subtitles (SDH) for the deaf and hard of hearing; described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Drama.
Judicial error > Drama.
|Genre:||Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.